Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Picky GF eater!!!

You know that age between 18 months and two-years-old that children decide that they have control over what they eat? They become "picky". Some kids stay that way. I have been fortunate with my other two fabulous sons, that it was a short lived phase. Parker has unfortunately entered that stage. He always is in the mood for chicken nuggets and pasta. Unfortunately, his GF chicken nuggets are $5/box, and there are only 10 small nuggets in a box. He eats 5 in a sitting. He also loves GF pasta, with or without sauce. He will eat unlimited fruits and veggies, so that is a blessing!! I have been searching for some "kid friendly" gluten free recipes. I found a great cookbook:
Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free Cookbook for Kids and Busy Adults, by Connie Sarros

It has some yummy recipes that I am excited to try. I will keep you all *posted* (tee-hee-hee)

No comments: