Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It is a Miracle!!!

Parker is WALKING !!
Today, Parker started walking!!!!!!!!! I am not even joking! Matt and I were working with Parker, doing some PT, and he just let go of me, and walked to Matt.
He skipped the *standing on your own* stage, and the *take two steps, and fall down* stage. He has moved to the *I can walk down the hall, through the kitchen, and into the dining room, alone* stage.
I am crying as I type this, because I truly believe that this is a miracle. We have been praying that Parker would walk prior to his neurology appointment on the 28th of February. And today he did it!! Andrew's birthday is Friday, and he told me that Parker walking is a great birthday present for him!!
I think that this will help his CD ENORMOUSLY!! If he is off his hands and knees, he will definately pick up less gluten crumbs off floors and stuff!! Yee-Haw, Baby!!

4 comments:

Lyns said...

OMG Em.. that is the sweetest thing I've seen in a very long time! Tears here too!! I am so happy for all of you! Give Parker big squeezes from me too!
PS.. I thought of him as I walked by the pelothora of Peeps at Target today ;0)

Linds said...

Emilie- that is fantastic!!! Congratulations. I have tears in my eyes too- I'm so happy for you guys. He looked so happy and proud of himself!!! What a wonderful accomplishment :)

Janice said...

That is so amazing! He looks so proud, as do they rest of you as well. I had tears in my eyes watching him. Go Parker!!

SkinCareMom said...

You know I was crying! We are so excited for all of you!!!

YAY Parker!!!!