Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eating green onions

Parker's sensory issues are worse. When he can't handle a situation he tends to pull *strong* tastes off his PECS choice board, like pickles. Last night after the costume fiasco, I was making stir fry for dinner and cutting up green onions. He was whining my feet, so I gave him one. Not the hollow end, but a long piece of the solid end by the bulb. He crunched it all down. He then ate a few more before I cut him off. I didn't want him to get a stomache ache. His breath was kickin!!
Here is a short video of my onion-eater!

2 comments:

SkinCareMom said...

He reminds me of my kids!LOL Elizabeth used to do very similar things (and the strong tastes are definitely still there for her ;))

Love ya!
Jill:-)

HoganWorld said...

The Abercrombie and Fitchexpress the contrast between heaviness and lightness, elegance and brutality, complexity and simplicity, movement and anchorage. To create these D&G sunglassescontrasts, we have chosen to work with metal chains at different stages of aging. Chains function asVibram Five fingers Shoesboth structural design and the developer of the illusion of not reaching down to the ground or mastering a given form.