Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back in the swing of things!

Honestly, this transition from Christmas vacation to *regular life* was/is so hard.  I have to scream to get the two older boys off to school, and Parker would rather never leave the house.  The weather has been terrible, and it seems like everyone in the Rogue Valley has a hacking cough and wants to go shopping to spread to spread their germs to everyone around them.  Then we hear on the news that WHOOPING COUGH is going around!!  Sheesh!  Wash you hands, FOLKS!!!

Because I am allergic to pertusus I have not been vaccinated against whooping cough.  Hopefully, we will stay healthy.

I am grumpy this morning.  I need a cup of coffee!

1 comment:

SkinCareMom said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} I would meet you for a cup of coffee if we were closer ;)

Love ya!