Friday, May 11, 2007

One more year of being a "twenty-something"

So, today I am twenty nine...I am getting old;).
It has been a great birthday. I still have some gf treats from the lady at the Farmer's Market, so I will indulge a little with a GF cinnamon "roll" later (I am drooling a little on my keyboard just thinking about it). We went to Brennan's Spring Tea at preschool, and I brought GF treats so that Parker and I could enjoy treats with everyone else. Bren and I made Cocoa Pebbles Treats this morning, and they were delish!!

COCOA PEBBLES TREATS

1 box (regular size) Cocoa Pebbles (can also use fruity pebbles)
1 bag of mini marshmallows
1/2 stick GF margarine or butter

Melt margarine in pot on med. heat. When melted, add marshmallows and stir until smooth. When all is melted, dump all of the Cocoa Pebbles in the pot and toss until coated evenly. Press into a foil lined 9x13 pad. Cool and enjoy!!

1 comment:

Lyns said...

A belated Happy Birthday!! So glad you had a good day ((Hugs))